Campground Peshtigo River Wisconsin
Camping on the Peshtigo River
Whitewater Rafting is not the only thing we have to offer at Kosir’s Rapid Rafts. Our large, wooded campground is just steps away from our Peshtigo River Office in Silver Cliff, WI.
Our campground offers a range of campsites including sites with water and electric hook-up for RVs and trails and large sites for groups such as scouts or family reunions. All sites are wooded, roomy, and include a picnic table and fire pit. Our clean, modern shower house offers hot showers and flush toilets. In addition, running water and pit toilets are conveniently located throughout the campground.
We have volleyball and horseshoes available for your use, all within a few short steps of the Peshtigo River. In addition, hiking, biking, swimming and fishing are all located within minutes of our location. For those of you with a GPS, bring it along, there are hundreds of caches in the area as well as the Michigan area near the Menominee River.
Firewood is available at the camp office along with other campground convenience items. Firewood CAN NOT be brought into the campground, unless it originates less than 25 miles from our campground. This is to prevent the spread of the Emerald Ash Borer and other invasive forest pests and diseases in our campground and surrounding area. Ice and packaged goods are available right next door at the Rapids Resort.
Out of respect for our fellow campers, quiet time starts at 11:00pm sharp! On weekends, the bar next door closes at 2:30am and will often have a DJ or Band. Light sleepers may wish to request sites further from the bar.
Camping is $10 per night per person
Electric sites are an additional $5.00 per night
- Quiet Time is from 11:00pm to 7:00am. No music or loud voices between these times.
- All noise should be kept at a reasonable level at all times.
- Everyone is entitled to their privacy so please do not walk near your neighbor’s campsite.
- You must be 18 years or older to rent a site and the renter will be responsible for the site including any additional guests.
- All minors must be at their own site at quiet time. Please accompany children in rest rooms, bar and at the river.
- Minors camping without a parent must have at least 1 adult chaperon (24 years or older) in the group. Additional chaperons may be required for larger groups.
- SPEED LIMIT 5MPH! PLEASE WATCH FOR CHILDREN!
- No off road vehicles allowed in the Campground. That includes ATV’S, Moped’s, Golf Carts, Dirt Bikes, Go Carts, Mud Trucks, or any other unnecessary traffic.
- No Generators or loud equipment allowed (a/c units, compressors etc.)
- ABSOLUTELY NO FIREWORKS OR FIREARMS or other projectile weapons of any type are permitted in the Campground at any time for everyone’s safety.
- PETS ARE WELCOME if they are properly restrained on a leash not longer than 8 feet, attended at all times, and under the control of the owner at all times. Dogs must be licensed and owners must be able to provide proof of shot records upon request. YOU MUST PICK UP AFTER YOUR PETS, and vicious or noisy pets are not permitted.
- There will be NO DUMPING of gray water or other wastes on the ground or in make shift septic systems or in open containers.
- All waste will have to be taken to the dump station. Dump Station may not be accessible at all times.
- ALL CAMPERS must keep their site clean and place garbage in the dumpster.
- ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES may be consumed in moderation at your respective campsites, however rowdiness, profanity or excessive drinking or drugs will not be tolerated while at the campground or on the river. You must be 21 years of age to consume alcohol.
- FIREWOOD is available at the camp office along with other campground convenience items, and ice is available next door at the Rapids Resort.
- Firewood Can Not be brought into the campground unless it originates less than 50 miles from our campground. This is to prevent the spread of the Emerald Ash Borer and other invasive forest pests and diseases in our campground and surrounding area. We do allow customers to bring their own firewood from within 50 miles, however it may be no longer than 24″ in length.
- NO LARGE FIRES ALLOWED.
- No saws, chain saws, or axes may be used in the campground. No person may climb, carve, cut, chop, trim, remove, or destroy any live, dead, or downed trees in the campground.
- NO WASHING of clothes, dishes, pets, or other items in rest rooms / bathhouse.
These rules have been designed for the safety and comfort of all our campers, to ensure the enjoyment of your camping/rafting experience.
This property is privately owned. The campground cannot be responsible for injury or damage due to wind, water, fire or the negligence of you or others.
The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the campground, its officers and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person of any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities.
Please read and obey all rules and posted signs. They will be enforced.
PARENTS, please make sure that your children aware of these rules. We reserve the right to evict anyone, WITHOUT REFUND, who creates a disturbance, nuisance, or endangers the safety of other campers or guests.
Upon termination, the guest and their party shall be deemed trespassers.