Reservations With Kosir’s
Making Reservations with Kosir’s Rapid Rafts
You may call (715) 757-3431 for tentative reservations. A deposit of at least 50% is required within seven days to secure your reservation. Full payment is required if your trip is within 30 days.
Upon receipt of your deposit we will book your reservation and send you a reservation confirmation. Balance is due at least 30 days before the trip date, and may be due earlier if the scheduled trip fills to capacity*. Group reservations that hold 50% or more of the available trip positions will require full payment with the reservation and is not refundable.
Your group will be responsible for the total cost of rafting for all persons booked. Advise your group that we cannot return money if someone fails to show for the reservation. The person making the reservation is ultimately responsible for all payment and costs.
We run “rain or shine” and you should be prepared for any turn of the weather. Although we take every precaution to make our trips safe and enjoyable, there are elements of danger in whitewater rafting; thus you must travel at your own risk. Rafters must sign a Raft Rental Agreement and Release of Liability. Since we do rely on Mother Nature for river conditions, we cannot always guarantee high water.
We accept Cash, Visa, Master Card and Money Orders. Personal checks are accepted until 2 weeks prior to the trip date. Balance must be paid not less than 30 days in advance. All unpaid trip space will be cancelled.
- A full refund for raft trips will be made with at least four weeks cancellation notice or if we are forced to cancel because of river conditions.
- No refunds for late cancellations, no-shows, late arrivals, or inclement weather.
- Any balance due must be paid not less than 30 days in advance.
- All unpaid trip space will be cancelled.
- Full trips require full payment and are not refundable.
- Last minute reservations accepted as space permits.
- All rates and trips are subject to change without notice.
- All trips include raft, paddles, life jackets, and transportation to starting point.
- We reserve the right to reschedule any trip to an alternate section of the river or to a different river if conditions warrant. We may also change the length of the trip, raft size, or number of guests per raft.
- We reserve the right to refuse service to any person, without refund.
- If we must cancel, a full refund will be given.